Little Graduate

Surprise fellow crafters, I am back again with another post.  It has been quite some time since I created a scrapbook page so this was something I really had fun doing.  My youngest grandson graduated from kindergarten in 2016 and I am just now getting around to creating a page for him, so I would like to share my page with you but before I do I have an announcement to make.

LOYALTY WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The winner of my loyalty giveaway.....
 per Mr. Random is
entry number 12


CONGRATULATIONS TO "JEANIE ELLIS"
Please email me at memascrafts2@gmail.com with your shipping information.
Note: You must claim your win before Saturday, February 17th.

Now on to my scrapbook page creation I have to share with everyone.

To create this page I used Graphic 45 paper from the "ABC Collection" along with their stickers and chipboard pieces. I layered and inked all my edges using Distress inks and to add dimension I used a few pop dots here and there.  My inspiration comes from Arlene, "Butterfly Kisses" who I think is one of the best when it comes to creating with Graphic 45. Hope my page has inspired you to create a page if you haven't in a while or if you've never given it a try. These projects make a perfect conversation piece and can be part of your home decor.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - #282 Anything Goes (2/15)
Crafting With Friends - #60 Anything Goes (2/14)
Polkadoodles Crafting - Week #6 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #75 Anything Goes (2/16)

That's all I have for this post.  I hope everyone has a fabulous, loving Valentine's Day and I'll check back in next week with everyone with hopefully another giveaway.

As always thanks for stopping by.  
Sending hugs from Texas
~Lesia

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Congratulations to the winner!
Wow, what a fabulous page.
Great job!
Valerija xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations to Jeanie. Love your page Lesia - your wee grandson looks so handsome
Blessings
Maxine

Sandy Palmer said...

Congratulations! Fabulous scrapbook page! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is a awesome layout Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Michelle DT

Sheila H said...

Such a darling layout!

Andrea said...

Aww that's a lovely page. Thanks for joining us in our week 6 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic layout, Mema! Thanks so much for coming to play in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Sabrina Lamarina said...

Congrats!!!!!Thanks for joining our challenge at Polkadoodes, good luck, hugs Sabrina DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Lesia, I wanted to let you know I got my winnings today. I am super duper excited! Thank you so much! Hugs! Jeanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...